Huwebes, Agosto 28, 2014

I WAS MUGGED! Living the Trauma

When placed in a situation where you have to protect yourself from someone who is violating you, what will you do?

I was mugged last Tuesday, August 26, 2014.  I was strangled, hit on the face and my phone was taken in the process. Right now, I am living with the trauma because of it. I have bruises and a cut in my mouth. Nothing that you see with clothes on.  My face is aching up to now.

The early morning after the event, I have to hold on two sickle sticks to calm down and be able to sleep. I still feel pain in my jaw.  I even had a spell of vertigo the day after.  Right now, my heart goes on an act of its own whenever I remember the incident and thought of how I could have protected myself.  The question in my mind right now is: "If a similar situation happens again, am I ready to have blood in my hand?"

Try as I might to have peace in my life, I try to avoid violence.  The last time I snapped, I know I gave the other person an aching body.  I try not to and hope that everything and everybody would be at peace but I wish in vain. Still I hope for peace but I am clamoring for revenge.  Revenge for the violation made to me. Revenge for the psychological pain inflicted.  I want blood!  I am thankful that I don't have the material means to do so for it is something running in my mind since it happened.

I wish for peace. I was violated. I want peace.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento