Martes, Hulyo 8, 2014

Pie At Your Hand . . .Project Pie Craze

Choose from a good range of sauces, toppings and cheeses. Wait for less than 5 minutes and your name would be called.  What you have on your hand is a dish of your creation.  A fragrant and visually stimulating food creation served hot from the oven.  You have PIZZA!
Pizza Flavor #1 and #2
Pizza Flavor #3 and #4
Last July 6, me and some friends tried out the latest pizza craze in town named:  Project Pie.  I for one has heard of it but hasn't tried their offerings.  I mean, pizza is pizza and what would be different from one to the next but its toppings right?  But lo and behold, it was pizza heaven!

Being a sister company of the oldest pizza company in the Philippines, Project Pie is simply pizza made for you.  No pasta.  No side dish. Simply pizza.  Enjoy the pizza flavor as it was meant to be.  The dough, sauce, protiens and cheese.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Enjoy their offerings in any of their present locations (SM North, Eastwood Mall, Alabang-Filinvest, Shaw, Fairview Terraces and Blue Bay Walk-Pasay)

Project Pie is the only establishment that offers a build your own pie with a fix price.  You can put what ever sauce, toppings and cheese that you want on a clear fix budget.  If you wish to overload your pie with meat offerings it is up to you.  By the end of the experience, you have a happy tummy, I guarantee it.  They have 7 fix pizza flavors that you can enjoy too.  Each pie is priced reasonably and has a specific target hungry market in mind.  My picks: 3, 4 and 5. For some they may say that it is a small pie, for it is a thin crust and 9 inches in diameter pizza creation, but is it really filling and can satisfy your cravings. 

Pizza #1 is their classic cheese.  Pizza #2 and 7 are for meat-lovers.  Pizza #6 is for the non-red meat lover for they uses chicken and a sweet barbecue dressing (yummy barbecue sauce).  Pizza # 3, 4 and 5 are for those who are either vegetarian or simply wants something different in their pizza.  For those who are more adventurous and really want something new in their pie, they can build one based on what toppings they have that day.  I am not saying that you will have limited options but like any establishment, some supplies may not be that much at that time.  Project Pie is the only place that I know of in Manila (and nearby cities) that has a dessert offering in the form of a pie!  Try the Nutella-Banana!  Best eaten while still warm.
Nutella-Banana Pie

It was fun building my own pie for I get to choose items that are not regularly placed on a pre-made pie.  I started with an oil sauce (not pesto) and my protien is in the form of anchovies only (no meat).  Topped with gorgonzola, ricotta and feta cheese, rosemary, grilled red bell peppers, artichokes, caramelized onions and jalapeno; what I got is a pizza that is aromatic and has heat.  Heat in my tummy not in my mouth.  All for the fix price of Php 285.00 only.
My pizza creation

I enjoyed my creation with their China Mist tea - Peach flavor.  They also have the traditional sweet and black tea version of the China Mist.
Pizza Flavor #7
Pizza Flavor #5 and #6



Who needs stuffings and side-dishes to enjoy pizza when presented with Project Pie's offerings.  I was one hungry camper that day but was trully satisfied with what was offered.  

SM North Location

Pizza Options


2 komento:

  1. Mga Tugon
    1. Yes @Brent a.k.a yourkidatheart! Enjoy the build your own experience for a fix price of Php285. You can create upto 300 (my count) flavors that you can enjoy and share with friends and family alike. Tell your friends about it.

      Burahin