Martes, Mayo 27, 2014

My Cake Creations . . .my Passion(!), my Hobby(!) and my Life(?)

I started baking years ago and it was simply on an impulse.  It was a simple sugar cookie that I have adjusted the sweetness level since a certain medical situation do runs in the family.  It turned out well and that inspired me to do more baking.

My first cupcake endeavor was a blast!  A blast in terms of volume (hehehe!).  I then created 6 flavors by simply following 2 basic cupcake recipe. You may say that it was only 6 flavors, but please note that each recipe results to 12pcs of cupcakes.  6 flavors x 12 pieces. You get the picture of the resulting number.

I learned my way in the kitchen, through my mother.  I was introduced to cooking and baking by joining her in some cooking and baking demonstration and by assisting her in the kitchen. Because of that, I learned flavors and my taste in food grew.  Up to now, I enjoy watching cooking shows and competition.  Do I wish to join a cooking/baking competition now?  In time.
 
Like any endeavor, there are high and low points.  I like the low points for it helps me improve my craft.  I hunger for the hi-points for I am a person that bask in attention.  Narcisistic it may sound but every one has that degree of narcisism in us.

Below are some images of my creations ordered by people who has tasted and trusted my creation simply on faith.

Female body cake . . .with liquor

Deviled Cherry

Chocolate Cake with Maple Icing and Brownie Crumble

Assorted cupcake


Marshmallow Cake design for christening
 
Yin & Yang Themed Cake

1 komento: