Biyernes, Hunyo 27, 2014

My Solaire VIP Screening Experience: Transformer 4 (Age of Extinction)

Solaire Resort has given its latest VIP movie screening!  To those sci-fi fans this is a film worth waiting . . . Transformers 4:  Age of Extinction.

Following the story line of the last Transformer movie, man has decided to take matters in their hand. Enough said.  People would kill me if I tell the story now.

My thoughts about the film

It is a good film as a whole.  It has the right mix of action, drama and even lesson imparted (if you get to pick it up as you are watching the film).  With new human characters introduced (Mark Walhberg & co), the movie took a new spin in terms of continuity and evolution.  I like the way human nature was shown in various parts of the film.

The action part was clear and not painful to the eyes unlike the previous movie rendition.  The effects were fantastic!  The new look of Optimus and Bubblebee is worth seeing (spoler alert!).  Faced with more than one villain, that sure did made things difficult to say the least (spoiler alert!!).  I just have a concern with one character.  The emotion shift was not that clear.

Screening Night

Last June 25, 2014, Solaire Resort held a VIP screening event for selected people at Cinema 1 of Greenbelt 3.  It was attended by social media practitioners, patrons of Solaire and clientele.  A fellow blogger, who has an extra pass, invited me that day to enjoy that moment (I got the invite at around 4pm and the event was at 8pm - kaladkarin mode in motion. hehehe).  They opened the cinema doors at 8:00pm and to help make things more enjoyable, prices were given out to some lucky attendies.  Such wacky emcees they had that night.  I participated in a game and get to bring home a Solaire bag [ :-) ]! The game was simple,  you just have to make paper planes in the span of a minute!  I was the one who made the least but like what I said before, I still get to bring home a prize. Matalo, manalo may premyo pa din ako! (Win or lose, I still get to have a prize!) I was even called "Barney" by the emcee cause I was wearing a violet shirt (better to called Barney than Grimace - no offense meant to the character).

It may be a 3-hours film but it was worth watching!  Great film!  Great company (I was with my nephews and niece)! Wonderful sponsoring company! What more can you ask for?

"Autobots roll-out!"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento