Miyerkules, Oktubre 22, 2014

My 1st Blogapalooza Experience.

What is Blogapalooza?  It is simply the biggest bloggers meet-up event there is!  Bloggers of all shapes and sizes, young and old, new and tenured will join together for this annual gathering.  This is a chance for bloggers to meet unseen friends for a time or create new networks or listen to topics being discussed or simply have fun with the games all through -out the venue.

Here is my story:
This was my 1st Blogapalooza and I didn’t know what to expect.  Armed with my business cards, camera and a calendar of schedule to maintain, off I went to SM Aura – SMX Convention Hall.


The first person I saw when I entered the registration foyer was the person that made me do blogging.  After a civil hi-hello scenario, I got my bag, name tag and a sticker game from Eat Out Manila.  Once inside the venue hall, what you’ll see were booths, booths and booths!  The place was filled with booths of various businesses’ showing support to the event.  Booths were filled with product displays, games, foods and goodie items.  My first booth for that day was with Caronia!  Why? Because they are one business that is in partnership with Ballet Philippines and I love Ballet Philippines!  They were there to promote their “Blue Moon Series”.  Three new colors that will reflect your artistic side (read my blog entry http://icemagehigh.blogspot.com/2014/10/pr-caronia-nail-polish-blue-moon.html – a PR release from CaroniaPH.) . From there, it was a simple hop-step-hop action from one booth to the next.

I will be honest when I say that I never listened to any of the talks.  I know all the talks given that day are helpful to all bloggers, old and new alike, but with all the activities around you . . . let us be real.  There were food to be tasted, slots to be signed and games to be played; it was like going thru a bazaar!

I would like to say “Thank you!” to all businesses who took time to be part of Blogapalooza.  I may not be able to mention all but I will try . . .
                THANK YOU TO:
-          Max Restaurant                  -   EasyTaxi                            -   Fukuda          
-          House of Lasagna               -   Canon_PH                         -   Krispy Kreme
-          Chef’s Noodle                      -   AMPR                                -   Zing Rewards
-          Yellow Cab                          -   Fuji Film                             -   Acer
-          Chook’s to Go                      -   Sky Cable                           -   Maxicare
-          El Diablo                             -    Our Awesome Planet           -   Blue Water Spa
-          Niu by Vikings                     -   Zomato                               -   The Sample Room
-          Caronia                                -   Dylon                                 -   Crocs
-          Bioessence                           -   Ah!                                      -   SPI Health & Nutrition
-          Essays.Ph                            -   LookItsAboutMe.com

Thank you for letting us know you and vice-versa!

I did mentioned that food were present that day and House of Lasagna (HOL) , Chooks-To-Go and Niu by Vikings knows how to make things fun for bloggers!  The Chooks-To-Go is one fun booth; for friends or solo it matters not!  All you have to do is embrace the concept of fun and enjoy what will happen next (To have a feel of my Chooks-To-Go booth experience, read my blog post about it http://icemagehigh.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-tent-and-bucket-of-fun-at-chooks-to.html)HOL offers authentic and tasty lasagna.  True to say it was served cold already but I can still taste some of the herbs used.  The flavors were rich!  I have to visit their store and have that lasagna HOL experience!  Niu by Vikings is another thing.  All I can say is, you have to go here and have that buffet dining experience transformed and raised to a whole new level. (Read my Niu experience http://icemagehigh.blogspot.com/2014/10/an-all-niu-experience.html)

Another fun booth, for me, was the Blue Water Day Spa.  Why?  Because I was the first participant of their game and I won a jacket from them on the first throw!  Talk about logic and wrist control.   The good part, the look on their faces after my initial throw – they can’t believe it!  Add to that the shrieking moment before I threw the ball; I happen to bumped into an old friend –now blogger Ros Raymundo.  If you want to know the different services that Blue Water Day Spa has, visit their place at Annapolis St in Greenhills or send them an email at www.bluewaterdayspa.com

Being a Canon user, I have to look into the booth of Canon and see what they have to offer.  The booth was simple in terms of presentation.  Product display and photo wall was all there was but they sure know how to treat those loyal users!  They gave a photo-diary, an ID lace and a bag tag, plus a moment in their photo wall to all Canon users (as long as you have your camera with you).  After the event, I am hoping to be invited in their product review sessions in the future. (Read the posted PR of Canon in my blog http://icemagehigh.blogspot.com/2014/10/pr-canon-pushes-envelope-on-image.html and https://icemagehigh.blogspot.com/2014/10/pr-canon-launches-powershot-sx520-hs.htmlNear to them is the Acer booth.  Acer is now offering to the market their line of smart phones.  It is light and easy to use.  You can check out their products and follow them thru their Facebook page (Acer Philippines). 

Thank you Canon!

There were two booths that I were truly note worthy, not because of their freebies but because of the uniqueness of their product – such was the case of LookItsAboutMe.com and the people behind the product – such was the case of SPI Health & Nutrition manufacturer and distributor of Lactium Food Supplement

Everybody is special and deserves something special from someone. – driving line of LookItsAboutMe.com, I would say.  This group is geared to make someone feel special for years to come by immortalizing them thru a book.  They create hardcover books that are personalized that it includes the person’s name, age, hobbies, relatives or friends throughout the story of your choice.   From stories under the sea and beyond the stars, it is up to you to choose.  This is one way of leading a child to enjoy the art of reading and not be totally hooked with television.  I am not saying that television is bad, what I am trying to say is not to lose that art of holding and reading a physical book.   It’s technically a good children’s gift but you may try having one for yourself and be a kid again.

The other booth I mentioned note worthy because of the people or in this case – a person behind the drive for their product to be known- is the booth of SPI Health & Nutrition.  They took part in the event by introducing Lactium Food Supplement, a new drug in the market that is designed to give you a good sleep.  Knowing that bloggers do have a stressful lifestyle, with events to cover and articles to post, what better way to introduce this new food supplement, right?  Not only is this good for those with an active lifestyle but it is also to those with ailment but needs relaxation such as epileptic patients. –such was the concept transferred to me by Mrs. Maila Robles, Marketing Manager of SPI.   The angle of epileptic patients using this medication is a personal experience for Maila, for she has a child who is epileptic.  She started giving this medication to her child early this year and she already witnessed some changes – shorter epileptic attack and a more adjusted lifestyle for the child.  It was such a good feeling experience to meet a person who is driven with conviction about a product and know the reason behind that conviction.

My Blogapalooza experience was cut short because of commitments made but it was still fun!  People met, games played, businesses known at that time and friends that you don’t get to see every day were factors worth your time when going to Blogapalooza.  Again, THANK YOU to all businesses present then; I am enjoying my loot!


I am definitely going and looking forward to the next Blogapalozza in the years to come!

Photos:

Me at various booths


















Some of the participating booths:







Some of the actions happening:


My stash for the day: (THANK YOU!)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento