Miyerkules, Oktubre 22, 2014

A Tent and a Bucket of Fun at the Chooks-To-Go Booth - A Blogapalooza Experience

True that there are some activities designed for friends to have fun together and there are some designed for individuals.  But what if you have both conditions at hand, what type of activity do you set-up?  Is it for individuals or for more than one? Tough question especially if you have a limited space and expecting a big crowd.

During the Blogapalooza 2014, #BountyFreshChooks-To-Go booth was one fun-challenged full activity area.  Their booth has a set-up of games that are motion sensitive and for you to play and you need first to sign-up.  I was hesitant at first to sign-up since I was alone and was not comfortable in making a spectacle of myself but after a second or two I decided to sign-up and do the games.  My reason for signing-up . . .the low crowd at that moment.  After signing up, I positioned myself at the game area and waited for the machine selected games that have to play.

My games were:  Hole in the Wall, Up up and Away and their version of Fruit Ninja but instead of fruits and bombs you get chicken and bottles of hot sauce.

Hole in the Wall?  I mean, I am familiar of this game because of the game show with the same name, but how am I going to do it with a screen in front of me?  Lo and behold!  I have to assume to exact shape given and make sure it fits the shape as it goes nearer.  It is not just a simple shape formation.  I have to be at the exact angle that the shape asked me to be.  This calls for balance and sharpness of eyes.  Why sharpness?  Because you may have the right shape but if you are not at the exact level as shown in the screen then you will not fit the figure.  It was hard!  Talk about balance and precision!

The Up, up and Away game calls for a strong set of arms.  Not because you have to carry someone but because you need tomake your flapping motion big to be detected by the sensors.  The aim is to make the Chooks-To-Go character fly and remain flying – my initial thought about this game.  I was right to a point.  The real aim is to make the character fly till it reaches the finish line flag.  I was an inch away but I ran out of time.  Grrrr! 

I earned 3 stars already with my score after playing the 2nd game.

Their Chooks-To-Go version of the game Fruit Ninja is a tad frustrating for me.  For Fruit Ninja you have your fingers and a pad to work with.  With them, it’s a sensor and that big screen and I wasn’t able to figure out immediately the exact perimeters of the sensor.   I could be wild with my fingers in Fruit Ninja but with this one, one needs to be precise on how you swing your arms.  After hitting 3 bottles, I was dead! (huhuhu! L )
A copy of the my souvenir pic as I play the game 

I may have been chopped liver with the last game; the people in the booth do know how to make you smile afterwards.  They gave me an image of myself while I was holding the 1st shape in the Hole in the Wall game!  How was I able to say it was the 1st game?  Look at my foot position; that was how precise one should be when playing that game!  Add to the picture, they even gave me a bucket of treat that I was able to share with my family.  That is one thing that I like with #Chooks-To-Go, the chicken is cooked well that you have no fear of spoilage and the flavors is packed right!  I got the bucket treat at around 2:00pm and I got home at sometime before midnight.  After placing it at the ref and heating it up for lunch the next day, the chicken is still tasty and delicious to eat.  Juices oozed out from it as it was heated.  And true to what they claim "Masarap kahit walang sarsa!"


I may have gone solo in the games but I was with the people that matters with me when it comes to sharing and eating the treat that #Chooks-To-Go has given me.  Thank you Bounty Fresh Chooks-To-Go!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento