Biyernes, Nobyembre 20, 2015

Why do I love URBAN GENERATION?


At this day and age, finding your money's worth have been something we all wanted.  Sometimes we are lucky to find what we are looking for without denting our budget but most of the time it is a challenge.

To those who are in for the brand, then I am sorry for this is not for you.  While those who cares more for style and comfort, you may find this worth your time.  Come, visit and be welcomed to URBAN GENERATION.

Urban Generation  is your friendly clothing store that can dress you up from head to foot without breaking the bank, so to speak.  For the amount of 1K (Php1000), you may get a shirt, pants/jeans, socks and shoes . . .if you choose right, you can even throw-in a belt or underwear to the pile.

Avenida  Store

Having been part of the old business area of Manila, Urban Generation, is one of the stores responsible in keeping this sector up and busy.  In just the stretch of Rizal Ave., they have 2-stores to cater the shopping market: one in Carriedo Area and the other one is near Avenida area.  Chances are, if you can't find what you want in one store, with just a few walk away, you may find it in the other location.  Why is this so?  It is a marketing strategy . . .  even big stores, especially big stores, does that.

I have been going to their stores for some years now and some of the pieces that I got are still being worn and used; that is the result of good choosing.  There was a time that I bought a pair of white shoes from them that is styled differently and looked left-out on the display shelf at that time.  Being an artist at heart, I know I can pull it off and match it to some of my clothes.  Despite the size, it was a size bigger, I bought it and was never disappointed with it!  After a year and a half of constant use (rain or shine), I have to let it go. I wish I would find another pair like that in Urban Generation.

I still recall, with an allotted budget of 3K (Php3000) I was able to buy some bags, shoes and clothes with some hundreds left and Urban Generation was one of the stores that made it possible.  The shoes that I got; a sneaker, a loafer type and a dress shoe, was all so worth it!  The sneaker and loafer-type are still being used up to now.

I love shopping and I love getting good items that are friendly to my budget!  I value not the brand or the name that an item carries but the style and comfort that I will get out of it.  That is why URBAN GENERATION will always be in my list of stores to visit whenever the shopping bug bites me.

**images used were lifted from the net.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento