Biyernes, Nobyembre 20, 2015

My Latest URBAN GENERATION Escapade!

Shopping has always been something that I love to do.  May it be shopping for myself or for others, I enjoy it - it is therapeutic at times.


Recently, I was invited to shop at a store that is unknowingly to them a must store to go to for me whenever I am in the area of Manila - Carriedo/Avenida.  That is URBAN GENERATION.  Why do I say it is a must place to go to?  Because I get to purchase clothing items that are comfortable to wear, suits my clothing style and is budget friendly.


This time around, I was able to get a sneaker (for those on the go moments), a sandal and a dress shirt (slim cut) for less than Php700.00.  A real steal if you ask me when compared to other clothing store prices.  The shoes is really comfortable; soft and comfortable inner sole, the ankle area is not stiff which lessens skin chafing, the lace is not that long (and it is not a challenge for me for you can always change the lace to a color and length that you want), rubber base sole which makes it comfortable and flexible when being used.  The sandals that I got are those styled with sole nubs that helps blood circulation and nerve stimulation.  The dress shirt (long sleeves collared polo for those who doesn't know) is of a good shade of red, classic look and slim cut, something that I can comfortably wear now since I lost a big percentage of body fat.

The sandals

The shoes

The dress shirt




















I love my present haul coming from URBAN GENERATION!  Can't wait to wear them and show it off to people.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento