Linggo, Pebrero 8, 2015

Nail Spa Review: NAIL ORGANIX and the Side-French Tip Story

Last year, when I went to do a nail place review its services, they offered to do a different nail design for me.  Unfortunately, I have to try a different service and for go the nail design for another visit.  Months has past and I wasn't able to visit that place in Cavite again.

                                              *                         *                      *

2015, Liv Co PH has asked some bloggers to try and review the services of a nail spa in West Kapitolyo, Pasig named Nail Organix.  This place is about a year old now with its new owner.  It is a cozy place with a mix of masculine colors with feminine accents making the place inviting to male customers too.

From the name itself, all the beauty stuff used in the place are naturally created.  Fruits and vegetables are the based ingredients in all the scrubs and lotions used.  With the right amount of vitamins and minerals in each item used, all clients are assured of the health of their hands. The shop has a good nail color selections from Orly. They even have a soy based nail color line (Zoya) - limited in color it may be.

                                             *                         *                         *
I went for the a hand scrub and a manicure.  I asked them if they are familiar with a nail design called side-french tip.  This was the design that I was offered to me in another nail spa that I missed trying (the one mentioned before, ok).  It was a good thing that the person who was to do my hand has heard of it before but hasn't done it before. One with an idea is better than one who doesn't know what I am asking for, right?

The scrub and lotion used to me for my hand scrub treatment was a delight, in terms of smell and feel!  The scrub has a sweet scent and a pinkish color making you think of strawberries. But the scrub is made out of ginger!
Left Hand being scrubbed

Right Hand being scrubbed

The water used was warm to help in the activation of the ginger scrub.  The pressure used was light, thus not making the scrub  too abrasive for comfort.  The massage given was enough to make your hand relax and not bruised.

Next was the manicure.


The staff knows how to do their task right and do what the client's want and need.  She even asked me if I want to have a top clip of my excess cuticle or simply a side trimming.  No cuts occurred and the manicure came out well.  I simply guided her on the size of the "tip" design since it is on the side and the color to be used.  Normally it would be a base pink with white as the tip; I decided to make use of a pale pink making it look like cleaning was simply made.  For the side-tip design, I opted to have platinum. c")

I was so happy to have my nails done in such a way that the cut was made right.  No skin nips occurred and my nails are shiny and tint applied perfectly!

Now that they know how to do a side-french tip manicure, they can now offer it to their other clients. I so love this nail design!

I so love my nails done by Nail Organix!

These shots showing the finish manicure was taken 4 days after.  It is still whole!  No smudge or color peal!  They are that good!

Left Hand

Right Hand

,



1 komento: