Miyerkules, Marso 1, 2017

Superbowl of China, Worthy of A Revisit


It has been more than 5 years from the last time I have stepped in to this establishment and stepping in now gives me the excitement of finding out whether they have something new to enjoy.  SUPERBOWL OF CHINA can truly give you that excitement for a returnee.


Being true to their name, Super Bowl of China stayed true to their Chinese offerings.  They have dimsums, noodles, tofu dishes and other classic and familiar Chinese dishes.  What is new with them?  Nothing much, BUT they remained true to flavors that people know them for.  They have actually improved on some dishes in terms of consistency and flavor and have introduced some new offerings – I noticed this in their drinks.


What I enjoyed most in what they offered the Zomato Foodie group, held at SM Megamall branch, was there siopao and fried vegetable roll.  I love siopao and will fight for it!  I told them:  “Eat the rest but leave the siopao alone”; and I was not joking when I dropped that line.  That is how I love this dimsum treat.  The dough was right and the filling was good!  For someone who has ailment at that time, this was a treat to savor.  I also enjoyed the Braised Tofu with Mushroom, Crispy Noodles and Eggplant with Minced Pork.
Braised Tofu with Mushroom

Eggplant with Minced Pork

SUPERBOWL OF CHINA is still a place worth visiting that offers Chinese dishes outside of China Town.  With their responsive and accommodating staff, it is no wonder that people still goes to them despite the number of Chinese themed restaurants.  The price?  Like any other Chinese restaurants, the price is reflected in the dishes that you ordered.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento